Quite Confusing

Weeks ago, I thrifted this black dress that seemed to look really confusing - it has 2 wearable tops and 2 holes at the bottom part. Since I always try to play around with clothes, I decided to still buy it and experiment on the outfit possibilities when I get the chance to wear it.

And the chance came when the boyfriend and I headed to Robinson's Galleria to catch the mallwide sale & have a dinner date in lieu of our 85th monthsary.

This is how the whole outfit looked like:








Dress: THRIFTED // Shoes: NAFNAf // Rings: GENEVIVE GOZUM // Necklace: DIY // Bracelet: Random
Face: THEFACESHOP's Professional Foundation // Blush: Loreal in Peach / Lips: ELF in Classy

 The dress is bulky and quite confusing but I am still very excited  to try the other ways to wear this dress! :) 

And Just to show off the man behind the photos and his labrador. Haha :P
Happy Monthsary to us, btw :)

Don't forget to hype and vote my look!




Much Love, TBD

Comments

eji patanao said…
happy monthsary to you and your lovey :))

wild and fierce

don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

model's own lipstick giveaway :)
Noelle Chantal said…
Love that black dress on you!! And those shoes too! Have a great week! :)
thanks ej and noelle :)

Popular Posts