Colorful Christmas Party

I haven't been to blogger for a number of days because I've been very busy attending Christmas Parties. (Yes I'm a social butterfly like that, Ha!) For tonight, I'd like to share with you our how my childhood friends & I celebrated our Christmas Party last Saturday night, Dec 17. :)

But of course, before anything else, what I wore to the party:



It was said that the theme for the party was colorblocking (of course it got me really excited) and finally! I was able to wear this pink bandage skirt in my girliest way possible and pair it with the super cute printed top (actually a skirt) I thrifted a few months back. And since a lot of my friends brought their cameras, did not bother to bring my bulky DSLR and relied on their point & shoot cameras for my outfit shot.

For a better view, here's my outfit shot with flash:

Details of the top.  The print is so nice! It was actually a skirt but I never intended to use it as one. Hehe.

Outfit Details: Skirt (used as top): THRIFTED // Skirt: PINK MANILA // 
Shoes: FIGLIARINA // Bag: LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE

So my girlfriends (along with their boyfriends) and I  first met at Suzy's place to fix ourselves then head to  Greenbelt 3 for some Thai food at People's Place. I'm not much of a Thai food fan so I cannot comment on how great their food is. Afterwards, we head to Center Stage for some Crazy Karaoke!!
 At Greenbelt 3
My girlfriends since I was little: Suzy, Bev, Jessa, Thet, Dio.
 Thomas, Jass, Bev & Dio (They were partners for the night)
Me, Thet (Both Partner-less), Suzy & Raf

Okay so I thought we were supposed to be in colorblocking outfits, but I was wrong! Couples should be in their matching colors pala and since my boyfriend was MIA, I had no partner for the night. :p haha

We had our exchange gifts at Centerstage jupiter. Below are respective Monitas :)
   
All posing with our gifts!


 Merry Christmas! We miss you here, Kat <3

It was probably one of the best Christmas Parties we've had as all of us we're in a happy mood. And since I still have a hangover of last night, I'd like to share to you a photo that says a little about me..

(My always and forever videoke + performance partner, Jass. Feeling namin nasa production number kami!)

FUN, CRAZY, ENERGETIC!
I'm quite hesitant to show you how I really am in person but since I've been on blogger for quite sometime now, I just like to show you my parang laging nakadrugs lang side. Haha! Anyways, I have to cut this short as Im really tired and sleepy from all the parties and events I've been attending. How about you? How's  you holidays so far? :)

PS: Photocredits to Diorella Ona & Bev Jiongco! :D

Thanks for reading!
Much Love,

Comments

Kisty said…
I like your dress! I looks nice in pink and in red! :)
Jenine Semilla said…
Talk about multipurpose! :)
Kaye Awatin said…
What a lovely dress! Love the color!

Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Thebigapplegirl said…
Hi!You might want to join my 1st blog giveaway and you could be the lucky winner of these Romwe items. Visit my blog thebigapplegirl.com for more details :)

JOIN THEBIGAPPLEGIRL GIVEAWAY
Noelle Chantal said…
Wow, you got some stylish friends! Looks like a fun fun night you guys had. Love your mini dress! :) noellechantal.blogspot.com
Mimi said…
you look fabulous and everyone looks great as well! this makes me so excited to meet up with my friends!

i hope you have a merry christmas! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway
thanks mimi. its always great to be with friends this time of the year :)
definitely!!:D Now they dress up more cause I put them on my blog. haha! thanks!:)
thanks kaye <3
definitely! i love wearing items that has multipurpose!!:)
thanks kisty!!:):)

Popular Posts