Globe Tattoo Media Pad Launch

resized_DSC_2526
Last Thursday, I was invited at Opus, Resorts World to witness the unveiling of Globe Tattoo's Media Pad. Along with Megann, Verge, Jacky, and Hezron we dined (with lots of good food) and played with the newest gadget that Globe has to offer.
resized_DSC_2528
Jacky, Megann, Verge
resized_DSC_2530
resized_DSC_2537
Great Cocktails were served! (SWEAR!)
resized_DSC_2519
Because Verge looks like my fiance a lot, I need to have a seductive photo with him. (PS: I'm wearing falsies)
resized_DSC_2514
Love you sissie Megann!
resized_DSC_2546
Hezron, Megann, Jacky, Celine and Verge
resized_DSC_2558
Mr. Joseph Go explains the features of the media pad
resized_DSC_2561
Mr. Tim Yap is the Brand Ambassador!
resized_DSC_2568
Zalora's Ambassador, Charina Sarte. Guys if you purchase the media pad with plan 999, Zalora has a great gift for you!
resized_DSC_2569
resized_DSC_2533
Features of the Tattoo Media Pad
resized_DSC_2531
I enjoyed browsing using the Tattoo Media Pad! :)

For those who would like to own this gadget, its only P10,999 with Tattoo's plan 999! So go to the nearest Globe center and buy one now! :)

Also I'm sharing with you what I wore on the event, something Luxe  and sexy!
resized_DSC_2575
resized_DSC_2581
Top: Topshop, bought from Camille Co's booth in a bazaar
resized_DSC_2577
resized_DSC_2578
Skirt: THRIFTED
resized_DSC_2587
Shoes: Forever 21 (that I bought on sale at only P599!)
resized_DSC_2586
Falsies: Saizen

That's all for now! Watch out for more posts :)
Much Love,
The Bargain Doll

Comments

Kathleen Perez said…
I love your make-up, so fresh and classy! The falsies make your eyes sexier too! :) Love the top! And wow, you got those heels for P599 only? That's awesome, you really are a bargain doll! :)
The Tattoo Media Pad seems pretty cool--all the benefits of a tablet and a smartphone all wrapped into one, which is awesome. Also, love the outfit you wore to the launch party! You looked great and I have seen other outfits of yours where you were wearing the same Forever 21 heels here, and whenever I see them, they make me happy all over again. They are great and you got them on sale, which just makes them better!
Ashley said…
Looks like a pretty cool product. I like that it operates and an android system that is a big plus. Your outfit is lovely the falsies really make your eyes pop too :)
Ganda mommy!!! This is my favorite outfit of yours to date!!! ♥ So sleek and sexy!
shopgirljen said…
Love the shoes!! Yay for falsies!! Ang ganda lang! :))
Coleen said…
Your outfit is sooo sexyyyy!

coleenspeaks.blogspot.com
Kai Grafia said…
Love your outfit1 It is definitely right for the event! :)
Jett Arqueza said…
hi ms. thebargaindoll..i just wanna ask if you have pictures of me?..im one of the mediapad winner of tim yap..thanks..just want to have a copy of pictures..thanks..(if ever you have) thanks..
Vergil Lloyd Chua said…
Digging the Pao pose as always! I'm gonna miss him.


-V.
www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

Popular Posts